Does your band want to model some #RockStruck Stagewear?
If you're in a band and want a chance to bag yourself some FREE #RockStruck gear to rock the stage with then fill in the form. WE NEED MALE AND FEMALE MODELS. See below for a basic summary of what it's all for.....
* pictures are for example purposes only as all our work is one of a kind!
#RockStruck clothes cater (mainly) to the following sizes:-
LADIES: UK 8-24
MENSWEAR: UK S-XXXL (30-44" Waist)
We will ask you for detailed measurements when we contact you with details of the piece which we have in mind for you to model.
PLEASE READ THE BELOW TERMS PRIOR TO SUBMITTING DETAILS AS THEY SERVE AS A SCREENING PROCESS FOR MODEL APPLICATIONS. IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH
Basic Terms and Conditions
- To be entered on the register, you MUST complete and submit the above form. Submissions made via social media or direct email message will NOT be accepted. It doesn't matter which country you live in, everyone is welcome.
- You must be aged 16 or over to act as a model. IF YOU DO MODEL FOR US, YOUR FULL PERSONAL DETAILS WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH ANYONE BUT YOUR BAND DETAILS AND FIRST NAME (OR STAGE NAME) WILL BE USED IN SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS.
- PROCESS OUTLINE: When models are needed (usually 2 or 3 in each month), we will review all the applications and contact those we feel to be suitable for each assignment with details of the pieces which we have in mind for you to model. Before accepting an assignment, you will be required to sign and return a copy of our terms which will give full details of the process as well as a consent form to state that you allow us to use the photographs which you will be providing for the stated purpose. Photos do not need to be professional but you and your #RockStruck gear must be clearly visible and in good focus.
- You MUST be in a currently gigging band. The band must have an active online presence so that your submission can be verified as truthful before you are accepted and so that we can tag your band page to help to promote both your band and our designs.
- The genre of music is NOT important but the clothes are designed with Rock, Metal and Glam in mind. You will have no say in what you are sent other than specifying an initial preference but a photo of the piece(s) we have in mind will be supplied when we contact you to give you the option to turn down that particular piece if you do not wish to model it.
- Submitting your details does not constitute an obligation to make a purchase of any kind and nor does it guarantee that you will be contacted by us to act as a model. All stagewear provided for modelling purposes will be supplied free of charge and will be yours to keep.
- DO NOT SUBMIT DETAILS ABOVE IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY FOR FUTURE PHOTOS YOU SEND TO BE USED AND SHARED PUBLICLY BOTH ONLINE AND IN PRINT AND FOR THEM TO BE EDITED TO INCLUDE THE #RockStruck WATERMARK (USED ONLY TO MAINTAIN RIGHTS FOR THE CLOTHING DESIGN)