- The practical element of the course is based in Ramsbottom, Lancashire. The postcode is BL0 9AJ
- The majority of the course will be home-study based
- The practical element encompasses one full day
- The course covers above and below waist piercings
- The option to add Microdermals is available if required
- The course material comprises an information book, training DVD's and a written assessment.
- The training DVD's show a method known as Blade Piercing but we practice with Canula needles during the practical assessment so that students can experience both techniques
- Payments can be made by Paypal, credit/debit card or bank transfer.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required to secure your chosen practical date
- Payment of a course deposit constitutes full acceptance of the course terms
- The remaining balance is payable one week prior to your practical assessment
- The course is subject to cancellation deadlines which are outlined on the main page or can be sent to you as a document
- Any monies which are overdue or remain unpaid will be recovered via the government's Moneyclaim Online service
- Failure to pay an outstanding balance as it becomes due will result in you losing your place on the course and if the course was not cancelled using the proper process, any outstanding financial amounts will be formally recovered as described above.
- Training records are held electronically. We store them in a secure archive. You will be sent a copy of the documentation relating to your course upon it's completion. This will become your own property.
- A copy of your training record may be requested from us by your local authority when you apply for your licence. We will always contact you to obtain your permission to send information to a third party.
- We hold copies of course completion certificates for six years. This is because if one of our former students uses his/her course certificate when applying for a new job, or if a former student is ever the subject of a serious Health and Safety/Environmental Health concern, a local authority or a solicitor may request proof that training was completed.
- Our former students often keep in touch to ask for advice. If as a former student you wish to ask us for advice relating to one of your current clients. it will be your responsibility to ensure that you have their permission to share any photos or information you wish to send to us. For our part, we will delete the information within 30 days of a resolved enquiry.
- We do not provide detailed personal references to employers or local authorities but will be happy to confirm whether or not a person has satisfactorily completed a course and when their certificate was issued.